Friday, December 10, 2021

Infinite Gratitude ~ Infinite Holiday

I was going to entitle my November newsletter, “Infinite Gratitude”. It was going to be my nod to the Thanksgiving Holiday and the fact I celebrate that sentiment every day. I regularly urge others to do the same for so many reasons. Gratitude has an interesting way of multiplying things to be grateful for and there are no words for the state dwelling in gratitude can bring. Then, I decided I would be grateful for giving myself a month off from the technical frustrations my newsletter has brought in the past. Then, I thought about how it really isn’t much of a newsletter anyway. I rarely share current pics of myself, my family and surroundings for privacy purposes. In fact, I wondered – as I have numerous times before – if it was time to simply discontinued my regular posts. While I still don’t know what the future holds, in this literary regard, I do know I am inspired to share a post this month.

Repeat of One of My Favorite Gratitude Images


You probably immediately get the “Infinite Gratitude” aspect but “Infinite Holiday”? I remember, years back, when I first heard friends from the UK and friends from Canada saying they were on holiday. It took me a short bit to realize they were, in more familiar terms that I was used to, on vacation. Way back when I worked 70-90 hour weeks, I dreamed of being on vacation. As my life evolved, I mused about how off balance the traditional work/vacation balance was. No wonder so many people have numerous ailments – spiritually, physically and emotionally. I decided to make my life a vacation. I wanted to live “on holiday” every day! Well, now I do. It is more of a mindset than a place. Although, I must admit, I have definitely manifested places, most of the time, that others visit on their dream vacation. Even on days I am physically working hard for hours, I regularly look at my surroundings noticing all the things I love about them. I feel appreciation for all the aspects I now have and live that I would incorporate in my “dream vacation”. And, as alluded to earlier, it’s amazing how much being thankful brings about more to be thankful for.



I’d also notice what I loved about celebrating certain “holidays”. Then, I’d see how I could include some of those cheerful, celebratory qualities into my every day. A culinary treat, meaningful music, wearing something that makes me feel good, a fragrant candle, fresh flowers, surprising someone else with a little gift, putting up a fun decoration – the possibilities are….well, infinite. No surprise the silly song from Mary Poppins loops through my head frequently, “It’s A Jolly Holiday With Mary…” Haha.  


Pretty Shell Christmas Trees and Shell Bells accompanied other Christmas themed beach art offered this season. Let me know asap if you are interested in any of these One Of A Kind pieces to brighten your holidays or for a last minute treasure to gift to another. By the way, the little gift embellishment tags double as ornaments/decorations after gift is opened.






















 Huge ongoing thanks for your presents/presence in my life. Whatever you choose to celebrate, I wish you heart-felt, joyous holidays. May your lives be filled with love and may you always have an abundance of things to be thankful for. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you Michelle. It helps me knowing there are people like you out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter and likewise....I am grateful for the Joy You bring to the World too! Happy Today!

      Delete