Friday, January 7, 2022

Peace and Love in 2022

Happy New Year All!! Hoping you have danced into 2022 with a fresh outlook on life - letting go of any baggage from 2021 while retaining the beauty and magic it brought as well. For me, this is an ongoing process every single day. Perhaps for you too?

My Holidays were a bit hectic although happy and mostly peaceful. If I were more evolved, they would have been completely peaceful. Being human is definitely entertaining at times. I know what I need to do to be peaceful, and how wonderful it feels to be in that place yet still, I have my moments! It is an enchanting space BEing the Eye of the Storm. It is even more magnificent to be able to guide others to that place of peace as well. This isn’t necessarily done by preaching. Often simply walking the walk is enough. BEing an example of Peace sometimes makes people wonder what you are up to as well 😊 St. Francis of Assisi was a beautiful example of BEing an Instrument of God’s Peace. (You may wish to look up St. Francis' Peace Prayer if not familiar.) Although, keep in mind, we are all individuals for a reason. Each of us will find our own path of peace and share it with others in our own unique ways.


One of the ways I help spread Peace and Love is with my Valentines aka Hearts of the Sea ~ Rocks, Shells, Coral, Sea Glass - even Shark Teeth and Bone have all been patiently hewn by Nature shaping them into the symbols of Love they have become. Some embellished - others totally in their natural state.  They make lovely Valentines or “Just Thinking of You” gifts. Perhaps a sweet beachy touch to your own Valentine’s Day décor. A few have hangers but most just sit pretty or fit nicely in a pocket. The smooth ones even make great “soothing stones” (not to be confused with “worry stones”). Some can even be personalized if we coordinate soon enough. Pictured here are only some of the Love creations available. Contact me with your interest. Let me know if you are interested in mostly tiny ones, mostly embellished ones, all natural ones, ones that can be customized/personalized etc. and I will do my best to accommodate – hopefully in time for Valentine’s Day although the gift of Love is delightful all year through.


































Something that has contributed to my peace is manifesting gorgeous conditions in which I personally thrive more. Thankfully, I have my tropical sand, sea and sunshine. This makes it easier for me to maintain my peace and be a peaceful force for others. Peaceful force? Kinda sounds like an oxymoron huh? But never underestimate the power of Peace and Love in all aspects of life. The more I get this, the more I get to experience Heaven on Earth. Can you feel it too? What can you do today to brighten your world?


Keeping this short and sweet as I wish you all a 2022 full of Peace and Love. If you have that, everything else will fall into perfect place. Namaste ~

3 comments:

  1. Peace Love & Island Vibes backatcha~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accepted, with Love, and swirled back infinitely.....

      Delete
  2. Your always welcome to come and visit me in Asheville love shylow 818-203-4707

    ReplyDelete